Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome & Disclaimer

Here is where I'll talk about more controversial topics, like religion, politics, and science fiction (ok, so not all controversial stuff). I'm going to leave my blog on my personal site mainly for stuff about the family and events in my life, friends, and other relatively benign issues. But I've been wanting a place to voice my opinion about other stuff, too. So that's what I'll do here. I also like the features that Blogger has for quick posting of stuff from the web, so this will also be a way to keep track of interesting things I find or learn online. They may just be links to other web pages, or chunks of text that I found useful, or other tidbits of information I gather off the web.

So now, the disclaimer... Regardless of my personal viewpoints, I first and foremost respect everyone's opinions. So go ahead and comment on my posts, but please no flames or harsh words. I'll respect your opinions if you respect mine. I'm a believer in allowing everyone their own opinions and preferences and don't believe I have the right to force my opinions on anyone (although I will share them openly) and vice versa.

No comments: